when they say youre too old for disney
The hop, I can’t. I cackled.
jASMINE HAD TO HIT SLEEPING BEAUTY ARE YOU KIDDING
• oh my god i never noticed the slap • if anyone doesn't know who this is...those guys are disney dudez and they make fucking awesome music • disney dudez
• TMI • that's it • yep • that's the whole story lol • Jace Herondale • Alec Lightwood • parabatai
what if ducks threw bread back at you
you’d have to duck
This expresses the English language pretty well
• all i can hear is hysterical Herondale screaming in the background • they wouldn't duck • they would run for their lives • TMI • TID • ducks
Serendipity (names, places, mapbuilding, etc.)
Quick Story Idea
Full Story Idea
really just all of Seventh Sanctum
Fantasy Story Situaton
Chaotic Shiny is just really good in general
reblog for my own reference
/high pitched screeching
I really like the idea of Alec becoming consul and standing up for the Downworlders. Think how perfect it would be. The boy that was never given a voice when he was younger, for something that he couldn’t help, becomes the head of the Clave and gives a voice to legions of people who have lost theirs for being born a certain way, including the man he loves. I just think this would be an amazing plot twist and I would really appreciate it.
• yep • i always thought the same • although my headcanon is that alec will be the leader of the NY institute for some years. • because honestly? hell would break lose if Jace did it lol • Alec can finally show his skills and earns the respect of the shadowhunters • and even though when years later he becomes cunsule and rules with aline as inquisitor he never forgets his family • Magnus and their kid • Isabelle and Jace • and their will be dozens of young shadowhunter who look up to him as some kind of hero and who will finally find the courage to come out • and because of Alecs and Alines excellent relationships to downworlders it will be a whole new era for the shaowhunters • the new and better generation • yep...he'll make it far • i'm sure of it • TMI • Alec Lightwood
accurate representation ofshowing your friend something you enjoy but they dont
Treat yourself the way you treat your favorite characters. Look into your back-story to understand your current plot. Sympathize with yourself. Recognize your flaws, and appreciate your strengths. Defend yourself. Cheer yourself on when you go into battle. Appreciate every relationship you make and always look for hidden potential. You’re the protagonist in your story. You’re the main character. You’re the hero.
Treat yourself like one.
if you ever feel bad about yourself, just remember that one time i had to fly with my cello so we bought it a seat
and it got upgraded to first class
You’re the voice I hear inside my head, The reason that I’m singing, I need to find you, I gotta find you
• i didn't even like camp rock • but this feels like an epic reunion and need to be reblooged • JUST LOOK HOW MUCH THEY HAVE CHANGED • so fucking proud of Demi • Demi Lovato